Relaxation in Quebec Post-Study Work Permit Policies

Important updates for students wish to study in Québec & Apply for Post – Study Work Permit

• Students who are interested in study in Québec in order to obtain PSWP don’t require relevant work experience. They can apply for work permit from the federal government after completing their degree/diploma.
• The duration of work permit is 3 years (36 months) after completing college, undergraduate or postgraduate studies.
• The Ministère doesn’t require final degree at the time submission of application and they will accept the attested transcripts issued by the college/university. So, students don’t need to wait for the final degree/certificate to submit the application for work permit.